Since Samsung tablets are one of the most popular series of tablets on the market, I’m sure a lot of users ask “How to Use SD Card on Samsung Tablet”. Ok, let me cut straight to the chase. There is no solution for movies or other videos. That’s because it’s impossible to play or burn videos onto an SD card. But you can use an SD card for still images, PDF documents, music files, contacts, and other information. Most of the Samsung tablets come with a stylus and are used as note-taking tablets. Where a microSD card would work in its place.
Which Devices Support MicroSD card
Some models of phones or tablets don’t support microSD cards. The Kindle Fire HD, iOS devices, and many Android phones don’t. Insert the microSD card Make sure to safely remove all files currently stored on your phone or tablet.
You’re on vacation, and super excited that you can bring your animation tablet with you to animate. You load the microSD card, then hit the road. At your hotel, you take out the microSD card and remove a couple of movies to bring to your room. As you reach for it, the microSD card falls and disappears into the carpet. If this has happened to you or something similar, below are a few suggestions to help avoid this situation.
How to Use SD Card on Samsung Tablet?
- Eject your SIM tray with the help of an eject pin.
- Have a look at your SIM tray. Some SIM trays will be able to use two SIMs or one SIM and an SD card, some will be able to use two SIMs, and others will only be able to use one SIM.
- Place the SD card in the tray with the gold-coloured contacts facing down
- Push the SIM tray back into your device
How to turn the External SD card into Internal?
NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to “Internal” storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the card’s data only readable by that device).
- Go to device Settings> Storage
- Select your SD Card, then tap the three-dot menu(top-right), now select Settings from in there.
- Now select Format as internal and then Erase & Format
- Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage
- Reboot your tablet.