When you have the latest software update, you also get all previous updates. This could mean a big difference in the performance of your device. For example, updating to the latest version of Software could give you new features and improvements. So, you should know How to update old Samsung tablet and add new features to an old tablet. In this article, you’ll learn how to keep your device up to date with automatic and manual updates.
For Example, you are using the tablet for the purpose of note-taking or animation. If you can’t install the latest version. you can’t use new apps and other things. You can say the best note-taking tablet or the best animation tablet is the only tablet that has the latest version installed in it.
Recommended For You
How to Update old Samsung Tablet
How to Configure Your Samsung Device to Receive the Automatic Updates:
Related Post: How to Print From a Samsung Tablet
- Open Settings on your Samsung device and tap Device
- Tap Software Update and then tap Check for Update
- Tap Continue if a new software version is available
- Press Install Now once the installation is complete
- If prompted, restart your phone or tablet
Steps to Manually Update Device
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap Software update
- Tap Download and install to initiate an update manually
- Your phone will connect to the server to see if an OTA update is available