As we know, today is the age of the internet. Everyone using mobiles, tablets, and iPads and searching for something amazing. Sometimes you found something amazing on the internet and you want to share it with your friends and family. Either you can find some recipe, some funny video clip, or any amazing game and you want to share with friends. But, there is no share button available. In this case, you can just take a screenshot and share it with your friends and family. But the problem is you don’t know How to Screenshot on iPad, mobile, or tablet.
Today, we can learn How to Screenshot on iPad. Keep in mind there are many devices that include an iPad. Like iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini. iPad pro is the best tablet for animation. Moreover, all of these devices have different methods to take screenshots but I can cover all of these devices in this article. So, you can take screenshots very easily.
How to take screenshots on iPad?
- Follow these steps:
- On an iPad with a Home button: Simultaneously press and then release the top button and the Home button.
- On other iPad Air and mini: Simultaneously press and then release the top button and the volume up button.
- Tap the screenshot in the lower-left corner, then tap Done.
- Choose Save to Photos.
Where to find your screenshot on the device?
After successfully taking screenshots you can find screenshots in the Photos app in the Screenshot album.
How to capture a screenshot with Apple Pencil?
As we all know, most of the tablets have a pencil or stylus. The stylus is also take a vital role in making drawing on a drawing tablet. We can also use pencils to take screenshots on the iPad.
- Place your Pencil at the bottom right or left corner of the screen and draw the pencil toward the center. Make sure you don’t remove the pencil from the screen.
- After doing this it will automatically open Markup tools. Where you can draw arrows, circles, make notes, highlight, and etc.
How to edit Screenshots instantly on iPad?
If you want to edit a screenshot instantly then follow these steps:
- Open Screenshot
- Click edit
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen
- Markup and start editing
How to Create a screen recording on iPad?
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPad.
- Go to Settings, then Control Center, then tap Plus Button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap Home Button, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
- Go to Photos, then select your screen recording.