Your Dell Computer Does Not Turn On or Boot Into Windows? You don’t know how to restart Dell laptop? For Dell Laptop with Windows XP, you can press Ctrl + F11. For Vista and Windows 7, press F8 instead of F11. You can press Ctrl + Alt + Delete. You also have the option to reboot your system.
How do I forcefully restart my laptop?
Related Article: How to Connect Air-Pods to Dell Laptops
- Turn off the Dell computer.
- Remove the AC adapter or power cord and remove the battery.
- Disconnect all external devices or external devices such as USB drives, printer cables, and multimedia cards.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 to20 seconds to shut down your system.
- Now turn n your laptop by pressing the power button.
This is the only way to forcefully restart your Dell laptop or computer.
How to Reboot my Laptop in Windows 10
- Click on the start icon
- Press Power icon
- Now shut down computer”, and then “reboot” your Dell laptop will reboot in no time.
How to Restart black Screen laptop
The only way to restart a laptop with a black screen is to restart the laptop forcefully. To do this, you can only press the laptop power button for 15,20 seconds to shut down the laptop and then Power On laptop again.
You can also do the same process when your laptop screen is frozen.
Note: If your laptop still making issues after doing all of the above processes then you can contact DEll customer support for further solutions.