Are you wondering about deleting apps from iPhones and iPads? You don’t know how to delete apps on iPad and iPhone? Don’t worry though, once you figure it out, it’s easy to delete apps on iPad or iPhone. I wrote a complete step by step guide which helps you to delete any app from your iPhone and iPad
How to Delete Apps from iPhone?
Related Post: How to sync iPhone with iPad
1. Tap on the app that you want to delete and hold. A Quick action menu appears after a second.
2. Tap on the last option named “Remove App” in the menu to delete the app.
3. Confirm the popup by tapping “Delete App”
How to delete the number of apps together on iPhone?
You can delete apps on your iPhone by using another method too. This method also uses to delete the number of Apps together.
- Tap on any App, until the quick action menu appears.
- Click on the “Edit Home Screen” in a menu
- There is a minus (-) icon that appears on all the Apps.
- Click on the minus icon on all those apps that you want to delete
- Click on the “Done” button to appear in the upper right corner.
How to Delete Apps from iPad?
Unwanted apps are the main cause to slow your devices. It affects your iPad processing speed. Do you want to delete unwanted apps from your iPad? You can delete apps from the home screen and settings. You can use the iPad as a drawing tablet too. I also wrote a guide of best drawing tablets for animation on my blog. Here is a complete step-by-step guide to delete apps from the iPad.
- Tap on the home screen until apps start wiggling
2. After the second Cross (X) sign appear on all apps
3. Tap X to delete any app
4. Confirm from popup by tapping “Delete”
5. Click anywhere on the screen to exit and back to normal
How to Delete Apps from iPad Setting?
- Go to setting app in iPad
2. Tap General
3. Click on iPad Storage
4. Tap on any app that you want to delete
5. Confirm by tapping “Delete App”
6. Go through the list and delete all unwanted apps or those apps that you want to delete
Hopefully, this guide helps you. you can also read my other guides: