This article highlights how to connect your Beats wireless headphones to Android devices, iOS devices, Windows and Mac PCs.
If you’re stumped on how to get your Beats wireless headphones up and running, we can help! Firstly, turn the power switch located at the center of the headphone to its “On” position. This will enable them for pairing with any device.
If for some reason your power button doesn’t have a stem then you may be in possession of Beats Studio3 Wireless – which are just as easy to connect but use a multi-purpose button instead. Just simply press the circle button until you see your headphones somewhere within Bluetooth access range – either on your phone or within available devices through Control Center (on iOS).
First, in order to connect Bluetooth headphones to a mobile device, ensure that the mobile device’s software is discoverable by the headphones’ software (eg. by pushing and holding the power button for five seconds).
If you have Beats headphones, you may achieve this by pushing and holding their power button for around five seconds. The Bluetooth LED will begin to flicker whilst indicating that your mobile device is now ready to be associated with your computer.
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
Here’s how to connect your wireless headphones with Android smartphone once Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- To access the App Drawer on the Android home screen, swipe down from the middle of the screen. Then go to the Settings menu.
- Select Wireless and Network from the drop-down menu.
- To activate Bluetooth, choose Bluetooth and flip the switch to the on position.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, choose Pair a new device from the Bluetooth menu.
- Beats Wireless should be selected from the list of available devices.
- Following a successful pairing, your Beats headphones will seem to be connected.
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to iPhone.
The following steps will show you how to connect your Beats headphones to your iPhone or another Apple device:
- Bluetooth must be enabled on your iOS device in order for this to work. To activate it (or to ensure that it is enabled), choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- If Bluetooth isn’t already enabled, press it and then the toggle switch to make it active.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, the Bluetooth screen displays a list of all of the devices that are currently connected. Beats Wireless may be found in the My Devices section of the list.
- After your Beats headphones have properly paired with your phone, they will appear connected.
After you’re finished with your morning exercise routine and before getting ready to start your day, remember to disconnect all of your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
How to Connect Beats Wireless to Windows PC
- Select the Windows icon on your desktop and then All Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Start entering Bluetooth in the search area of the Windows Settings application. In the search results, look for Bluetooth and other device configuration options.
- Select Add Bluetooth or other device and ensure that the Bluetooth toggle is set to the On position in the Bluetooth settings.
Note: If you don’t see a Bluetooth option, then your PC may not have a Bluetooth card installed. Make sure to first check the dependencies of your computer to ensure it has all the proper components before starting this process.
- Bluetooth should be selected on the Add a device screen.
- When all of the local Bluetooth discoverable devices have been loaded, pick Beats Wireless from the list of available options.
When your device is ready to use, after you complete the setup process and connect it to your phone, you will receive a notification through AirWatch.
How to Connect Beats Wireless Headphones to Mac
The following are the steps you need to take so you can connect your Beats Wireless headphones to a Mac computer:
- System Preferences may be accessed through the Apple menu or by choosing it from the Dock.
- Select the Bluetooth option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Beats headphones with which you wish to connect them. Once the Beats have been linked, they will appear as Connected on the screen.
Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices on your PlayStation 4.Your PS4 system needs to see your headphones in order to connect them. Turn on your Bluetooth, place it into pairing mode, and then follow the steps below. First step is powering up and putting the headphones into pairing mode
The very first thing to do is go to the Chromebook’s dash and access the settings on your machine. If you see a Bluetooth symbol here, click it > Bluetooth > pick out your Apple Beats headphones > follow the instructions to connect your newest device.
Settings > Bluetooth Audio may be found on the main Peloton screen. Next, make sure that your Beats are within reach and that they are in pairing mode. Now locate your headphones on the Peloton interface and press the Connect button.
Cody is a passionate gamer, writer, and computer programmer who’s always looking for ways to optimize and automate everyday tasks. When he’s not immersed in prose and code, he’s busy tinkering with computers, automating his home, and spending time with his wife and kids.