There’s no battery health status for iPad users, which means most of us are in the dark about our batteries. It also means we have to apply certain techniques to find out what’s wrong with it. In this article, I’ll share how to Check Battery Health on an iPad and how to fix it if you think your iPad’s battery is defective.
There are some ways to find out your iPad’s battery health, but they’re not on the iOS and they’re not as effective as dealing directly with “Battery Health.” Hope you find this article helpful!
How to Check Battery Health on iPad
As we mentioned above, iPads don’t have a Battery Health app or Tool like the one found on iPhones, animating tablets, or laptops but it is possible to check your iPad’s battery health using iMazing software.
Related Article: Why Does My Laptop Battery Drain So Fast
This is a popular iTunes alternative that lets you back up your iPad, perform other maintenance tasks and now also you can monitor battery health.
How to Check an iPad’s Battery Health on iOS 10?
How can I check an iPad’s battery health on iOS 10? It’s possible to check the status of your battery by downloading the iMazing application on your PC or Mac and then connecting your iPad to the laptop using a USB cable. Let’s take a look at how you can do it, step-by-step.
- Download the iMazing application on your PC or Mac
- Connect your iPad with your computer via USB
- Launch iMazing app
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the window, click on the battery icon
- A pop-up window will appear with the “Battery” title on top. It will also have an image of the battery and will be showing the current charging percentage
How to Check an iPad’s Battery Health on iOS 11?
iOS 11 makes it possible to check the health of your iPad battery. This is helpful because you can determine if the battery needs replacing or repair. It’s important to replace a battery that’s not holding a charge. The health of an iPhone battery is usually determined by its cycle count, but an iPad has a larger capacity and features a different type of battery. Since this process is pretty simple, we believe many of you will find it useful.
Related Post: Best Note Taking Apps for iPad
- Click on the battery icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the iMazing App window
- Here you can see all the technical data regarding your device’s battery
- Everything is working well if the battery health will be in the green color
Hopefully, this article will help you to know your iPad,s battery status.