Are you looking for a way to cast your Zoom meeting from a Laptop, tablet, or smartphone? Zoom meetings are great for live internet meetings and remote training. However, they can be cumbersome to host, especially with a large audience. Most people don’t know How to Cast Zoom to Tv From Laptop.
Imagine you are an engineering student and using the best laptop for Engineering Students. You are at home and want to get your online lecture on zoom. But you want to have your meeting/lecture on TV. Then How to Cast Zoom to Tv From Laptop? This article outlines how to cast Zoom meetings from your computer or smartphone using Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Zoom Meeting on TV from Laptop
There are a number of different options to cast your laptop screen to TV these days. The most popular one appearing on this list is the Chromecast from Google. There are plenty of other devices like an Apple TV or a Roku box. You can get very inexpensive Chromecasts for about $35. I’m going to cover how you can cast your laptop screen to TV using the Google Home App and a Chromecast device.
- Launch your Zoom meeting on Chromebook. Just wait to connect all participants in the meeting.
- Once you’re sure the meeting is working properly, open the Chrome browser in another window. Click on the three dots at the upper right to open the menu. Select Cast from the menu
- Select the Chromecast device where you want to mirror your Zoom meeting. Next, select the Sources dropdown and select Cast desktop.
- You’ll see a pop-up window where you can select which desktop monitor you want to cast. Choose the one that’s displaying the Zoom meeting and select the Share button.
- Now, the Zoom meeting with all of the participant video streams will mirror to your TV.
How to Chromecast Zoom Meeting on SmartPhone /Tablet
Are you looking for a way to display your Zoom meeting on your phone? Here’s how To Chromecast Zoom Meeting on SmartPhone or tablet. You can even Chromecast your zoom meeting on a regular animation tablet.
Turn on the Screen Cast option on your Andriod phone.
Your Chromecast device will be displayed, click on it to mirror your device.
Open the Zoom app and join the Tribe meeting.
The Zoom class will be mirrored to your Chromecast and displayed on your TV!