To add the EQ dimension in AutoCAD, follow these steps:
- Start the DIM command by entering “DIM” on the command line or by selecting the “Dimension” tool from the “Annotate” tab on the ribbon.
- In the “Dimension” toolbar, select the “EQ” option from the “Type” drop-down list.
- Click on the first point of the dimension line, then the second point. This will create a temporary dimension line.
- Click on the third point of the dimension line to specify the location of the dimension text.
- Press the “Enter” key to complete the dimension.
- You can customize the appearance of the dimension by modifying the dimension style settings. To do this, enter the “DIMSTYLE” command on the command line and use the “Modify” button to open the “Dimension Style Manager” dialog box. From here, you can change the text style, arrowhead style, and other settings for the dimension.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.