Are you an artist and on the lookout for the best drawing tablet under $100 2022 to create your hand-drawn images, animations, and graphics?
If so, we will give you the information that you need to find your next best drawing tablet under 100 2022.
If you’re like me and have been stuck drawing with a mouse for god knows how long but you’ve been thinking about picking up a low-cost drawing tablet 2022. And don’t want to shell out hundreds of dollars for one then you’re in luck because, in today’s article, we’re going to take a look at the best drawing tablet under $100.
Our Top Picks for the Best Drawing Tablet Under $100 2022
Best Drawing Tablet Under $100
Please note that all the product prices and rankings on amazon’s bestseller list are based on the date.
We made this list based on our own opinion, research, and customer reviews. We’ve considered their quality, features, and values. when narrowing down the best choices possible. If you want more information and updated pricing on the products mentioned, make sure to read the whole article. I have reviewed the best tablets under $300.
List of Top 6 Best Drawing Tablet under 100 2022
|Best Drawing Tablets||Screen Size||Rating||Price|
|XP-PEN Deco Pro ||9 inches||5.0/5.0|
|VEIKK A15 Pro ||6 inches||4.9/5.0|
|UGEE M708 V2 ||10 inches||4.8/5.0|
|Turcom TS-6610 ||6.25 inches||4.7/5.0|
|Wacom CTL4100 ||7 inches||4.6/5.0|
|Huion Inspiroy H1161 ||11 inches||4.5/5.0|
1. XP-PEN Deco Pro Small Digital
- XP-PEN Deco Pro, the XP-Pen’s latest tablet release, makes its debut as the 2019 Red Dot Design Award Winner and the 2018 Good Design...
- XP-PEN Deco Pro features the new groundbreaking double wheel interface combines a mechanical and virtual wheel that makes it possible to...
- The XP-Pen Deco Pro supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function, quickly and easily responding to the way your hand naturally moves. Tilt...
- Deco Pro Medium with up to 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, the Deco Pro provides you precise control and accuracy. Create fine lines...
- The XP-Pen Deco Pro Medium is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and above, Chrome OS 88 or later, and works with most major...
The XP-PEN Deco Pro graphics tablet is a small digital tablet, the newest tablet version from XP-Pen, celebrates its debut as the winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2020. And therefore the winner of the Good Design Award 2019. Made from an aluminum case with a curved shape of only 7mm which makes it sleek and smooth.
When you first open the XP-PEN Deco pro-small box. You see the XP-PEN Deco Pro Small Digital is one of the best Drawing Tablets under 100$ all nicely wrapped and it’s got a little screen protector on the front. Then you can rip off satisfyingly. It’s got 8 Express keys you can program for your shortcuts. Having a side port to connect to your computer.
XP-PEN Deco Pro Small And sixty-degree tilt function
It also comes with a pen holder you can take out the pen, and it’s battery-free.XP-PEN Deco pro-small supports 8000 and 192 levels of pressure sensitivity and sixty degrees of tilt function. It also comes with a bunch of free nibs at the other end of the pen holder, which is nice to provide you with two USBs.
2. VEIKK A15 Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet
- [Linux & Android Support]: A15 drawing tablet supports not only Mac10.12 or above , Windows10/8/7，but also Linux OS and ANDROID 6.0...
- [Battery-free Pen ]: The pen features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and 250 PPS report rate, supports ±60°TILT FUNCTION after...
- [Customizable Shortcut keys]: 12 express keys could be fully customized via the driver according to different software or painting habits,...
- [Large Working Area]: VEIKK A15 tablette graphique features a 10 x 6 inch large active area, providing you with enough space to output your...
- [Type C interface port]: Very convenient Type-C port, plug and play, no need to care about the direction of plugging in. Durable interface,...
VEIKK A15 Pro graphics drawing tablet is a maximum of 8mm thick. The VEIKK A15 Pro graphics drawing tablet pen has 8192 pressure levels, is resistant, and lies comfortably in the hand. VEIKK A15 Pro is also one of the best Drawing Tablets under 100$ and has an incredibly creative design. It is further improved with a red multifunction disk. This Pro graphics tablet is compatible with most computer systems and software.
The top feature of the VEIKK A15 Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet is compatible with all common graphics applications such as Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, etc. VEIKK A15 Pro has 12 physical shortcut buttons on the left and it’s very thin on the back. It also has four small rubber feet and there’s a grid dot texture that you may not see on the dry surface. it’s matte it’s nice to touch and build quality. It’s actually quite solid. I like the design. I like the rounded corners. It looks very slick alright.
3. UGEE M708 V2 Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 10 x 6 inch Drawing Area: UGEE M708 V2 graphics drawing tablet, features 10 x 6 inch large active drawing space with papery texture surface,...
- Battery-Free Stylus Design: A more affordable passive stylus technology offers 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity allows you to draw...
- 8 Customizable Express Keys: This art tablet comes with eight customizable express keys on the side for short cuts like eraser, zoom in and...
- Powerful Compatibility: UGEE M708 digital tablet for drawing computer, perform well with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS X 10.10 or above;...
- Easy to Set Up: Plug n'play, suits for both right and left hand user with the pen holder and extra pen tips, ideal for professional artist,...
UGEE M708 V2 graphics tablet included in the best drawing tablets under 100$ is a 10 by 6 in size. Support both left-handed and right-handed people. provide Android connection that enables connections with Android phones and tablets 6.0 and above. With the 8192 Battery-Free Pen’s pressure-sensitive level, you can start creating and drawing finer lines right away. Multifunction pen holder included. It can keep your pen, pen nibs, and USB receiver safe.
UGEE M708 V2 Graphics Tablet Provide Large Work Area:
The 10 “by 6” UGEE M708 V2, compact, paper-like work area provides ample drawing space to record your inspirations. The paper-like surface of the graphic table offers a more realistic and natural use.
UGEE M708 V2 tablet best for beginner:
UGEE has a very good sensitivity range allowing you to get very precise with your drawings while you are at your computer and creating your wonderful masterpieces of art. It comes in black and white versions the pin feels spectacular in the hand you have those eight user-defined controls that allow you to set it up as you wish, maybe creating some back buttons or some special effects or maybe a quick erase button.
It can work with the latest software including Adobe Illustrator manga studio there are tons out that you can use whether you are in with.
4. Turcom TS-6610 Graphic Tablet Drawing Tablets and Pen/Stylus
Designed for right-handed and left-handed users. With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, the pen makes lines smoother, more natural, faster, and easier to capture ideas. Compatible with Word, PowerPoint OneNote, etc. Turcom TS-6610 digital pen tablet allows you to simply configure the Turcom driver interface.
No need to charge or replace the battery. Can be used continuously. The TYPE C USB port can be plugged in / out in either direction, making it more convenient and stable. With a Turcom TS-6610 digital pen tablet, teachers and students can easily edit by hand, figure, math, zoom, team, and annotate virtual whiteboards with XSplit.
I Think Turcum is one of the best Drawing Tablets under 100$ for beginners. Because, If you’re just getting into a whole digital thing, this will do just fine. It’ll really get you into the flow of it. The feel of it getting used to you know kind of a different type of a surface than you probably use to.
If you’re used to pencil and paper it’ll get used to the pen and the pressure sensitivity. It used all that and a very compact and a very affordable way of doing it because it’s cheap, it’s you know very inexpensive.
5. Wacom CTL4100 Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Certified Works with Chromebook: Wacom is the only drawing tablet that is certified to work with Chromebook for students, teachers and...
- Customize Your Creative Process: The 4 ExpressKeys on the tablet are customizable to fit your style so you can program your favorite...
- Natural Pen Experience: The included ergonomic EMR 4096 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is light, responsive and easy to control; it...
- Creative Software: Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Bluescape (3-Months), Skylum Luminar Neo (3-Months), Skillshare...
- Education Software: Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Kami App (6-Months), and 3 months of Collaboard, Explain Everything, Pear...
Are you fond of digital arts? Do you have the skills but not the right gadget for using it to draw on the computer? The newly introduced Wacom is the best drawing tablet under $100. This digitally easy to install tablet comes with significant aspects. You can attach it to your PC or MAC via a USB port.
The tablet comes with a pen which requires no charging. There are five shortcut keys at the top of the black tablet. There is some free trial software that comes with this gadget. If you don’t feel like working on a computer on a laptop and you can connect it to your android phone. The screen display is 7 inches, and the dimensions are 7.87 x 6.3 x 0.35 inches.
6. Huion Inspiroy H1161 Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Spacious drawing area: H1161's 279.4mm x 174.6mm active area allows for more natural, precise pen motions, cuts down on wrist strain. There...
- Touch Strip and 10 shortcuts: H1161 drawing tablet is user-friendly designed with a touch strip that can be programmable, which will help to...
- Battery-Free Stylus: PW100 with tilt function, NO NEED TO CHARGE, and environmentally friendly, allowing for constant uninterrupted using....
- Flexible Compatibility: Huion Graphic drawing tablets compatible with Android 6.0 or later, Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.12 or later, Linux...
- Switch to paperless: Huion tablets make it easy to take notes, write formulas and equations, and annotate PDFs on your computer. The Huion...
The Inspiron H1161 Graphic Tablet from Huion features a thin and light design, so you can easily take it with you and create on-the-go. It has an 11 x 6.875″ active area and 26 customizable express keys consisting of 10 press keys and 16 soft keys. Moreover, thanks to USB Type-C connectivity, it’s compatible with Android devices as well because it Included with this graphic tablet is a battery-free stylus that has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity with tilt support, a silicone grip, and a durable pen nib.
It has an 11 x 6.875″ active working area with 8192 Levels of Pen Pressure Sensitivity and USB Type-C Connectivity. It also has 26 Programmable Express Keys and Stylus Included with a Slim and Compact Design. The Inspiron H1161 is compatible with Windows, Mac, & Android.
How to choose the best drawing tablets under 100$ and what to look for?
Before buying, first of all, you need to decide for what purpose you need a graphics tablet. Novice artists should pay attention to simple models with clear controls. Devices with advanced functionality are more suitable for a professional.
Then you should carefully study the technical characteristics. The most important ones are :
The size of the working surface
There can be several options from A3 to A6. Tablets with a small work surface are suitable for both novice artists and professionals. A3, A4 size allows you to create an image with more accurate detail.
The number of dots per inch recognized 2000 dpi or higher is considered optimal
There are 2 types of the stylus – wired and wireless. The most convenient second option, it does not require recharging and is more maneuverable. Also, when buying, you need to pay attention to the pressure sensitivity, the higher it is, the better, and on the degree of inclination of the pen, the more it is, the more accurate the lines are.
The number of buttons
The more, the better. The optimal average is 5-6 pcs.
For amateur drawing and performing simple tasks, it is recommended to purchase tablets with simple software. For professional activities with extended functionality.
Complete set :
The standard should include a pen, replacement nibs, and a USB cable.
Frequently Asked Question:
Is there a tablet that can be connected to a computer wirelessly?
Wireless models that support Bluetooth etc are on sale from each company. There is a type that connects a dedicated wireless receiver to the USB terminal of a personal computer and a type that connects via Bluetooth.
What is a liquid crystal pen tablet?
A pen tablet with an integrated A- plate tablet and display. On the board tab, you work while looking at the display of your computer, but with the liquid crystal pen tablet, the tablet itself becomes the display, so you can operate it more intuitively.
Is the larger the tablet size, the better?
It can be said that the larger the size, the finer the pen input can be recognized, but a larger space is required. Large pen tablets are expensive, you have to move the pen a lot to draw long lines, and you need space, but they have the big advantage of being able to draw fine details. On the other hand, a small pen tablet has the advantage that you can draw a line by moving the pen a little, and it is small and convenient to carry, but it is difficult to draw small details. It is best to choose according to the purpose and usage.
What is a business-type pen tablet?
There is no clear definition but it has functions that are intended for use in the field of business. Specifically, in addition to a thin and lightweight body that is convenient to carry, there are functions such as a recording function and a function that allows you to save the characters and cuts written using a tablet when giving a presentation with PowerPoint.
In the end, it doesn’t matter which tablet you choose because it’s still just a tool. You are the only one who can achieve truly creative work. There are professionals who still draw on tablets of the smallest version or other cheap versions that are over 10 years old. Each tray won’t do your work for you, but it can make it a lot easier. Accordingly, you should primarily choose which individual requirements you have yourself.
Tell me your opinion! About best drawing tablet under $100 2022:
For which graphics tablet now you have made up your mind finally? Could I help you? On which topic would you like to have a contribution in the future?
Maybe you already own a graphics tablet but write to me about how satisfied you are with it! Let’s share the knowledge and help as many people as possible!