There are many software’s available in the animation market. But few of them are the best animation software. After doing deep research. I have found some best animation software that is compatible with drawing tablets also.
I know some people have the best tablet for animation but don’t have the best software and they are desperately finding the best software for their device. Hopefully, after reading this guide you will be able to choose the best animation software for your computer, laptop, or drawing tablet.
Related Post: How to Use Animation in Powerpoint
10 Best Animation Software for 2022
Visme is an online designing tool. It allows you to design social media ads, posts, animations, presentations, banners, infographics, and many more.
It comes with lots of features that’s allows you to create inspiring images, ads, and presentations. You can also create static images as well as gifs by using this tool.
Visme’s animation software has many libraries. From these libraries, you can get shapes, formats, templates, borders, etc.
- Friendly and intuitive
- Drag-and-drop editor.
- Editable templates.
- Characters, illustrations, and gestures.
- Icon, Shaps, and boarders
- Interactive links, call-to-action-buttons and hover effects.
- Searchable libraries of free stock photos, videos, icons, and shapes.
Adobe Character Animator
Adobe Character animator is one of the newest additions to the Adobe family. it is the best tool that allows you to animate cartoon characters in real time very easily and fast. The software works very simply. You just need to plug in your mic and cam. Then import a character specifically prepared for animation in Adobe Character Animator.
The program detects your facial expressions and voice to animate the character’s face. By using pre-defined triggers and functions, you make the character walk, make gestures, hold objects, and more. You can say it’s the best animation software ever.
- Automatic lipsyncing and animation of facial features like mouth, eyes, eyebrows;
- support of real-time animation
- puppets available
- Live recording and editing
- walk cycles, behaviors, breathing, blinking, and other animation options available
- replays, magnets, and more functions.
- Perfect for online education, game streaming, live chat, and more.
Crello is best for beginners. It offers very basic animation features. Crello offers hundreds of pre-animated characters and objects. The tool allows you to create square ads, Facebook covers, posts, and animated videos. You can also upload your images and combine them to make gifs or videos.
- Hundreds of pre-animated templates to customize.
- You can access millions of stock photos.
- Library of videos and animations to use in designs.
- Upload your photos, gifs.
- Download in MP4 video format.
- You can directly share your animated video on social media.
Cartoon Animator 4
Cartoon Animator 4 is pro software. This software allows animations of all levels. Do not matter if you are a beginner or an expert. It gives features for all levels. You can choose templates from a huge library or you can import your characters and create 2D animation. You can easily make the static image dynamic by using motion templates.
- Supports audio lip-syncing, facial detection
- full control over your 2D characters
- Allows you to create professional animation
- 4K video support
- easy to import PSD files as character templates
- up to 360 degrees head turn
Adobe spark is the very basic software that allows you to create social media posts and other basic designs. The best feature of this software is that you can use this software on your phone or on a drawing tablet too. This software has an IOS app that gives the feature of mobile editing.
- Customizable templates are available.
- Sync your designs across multiple devices.
- Create animated posts with the iOS app.
- Free images and icons.
- Download as an MP4 video or share online.
Stop Motion Studio
Stop Motion Studio is a perfect app for newbies. It helps you to create 4k resolution video. Stop motion studio is a powerful and affordable app for your device. It can be installed on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Android, and Windows, and you can easily open the same project on different devices. So, you can use this software in your drawing tablets too. You can say it’s very easy to use animation software
- Create 4K ultra HD videos
- Use on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Android, Windows, and even on drawing tablets
- DSLR camera support;
- Green screen option available
- You can import images, audios, and videos into it
- frame-by-frame view and easy editing
Open Toonz is the first free animation software. It is open-source software. So anyone can use it free of cost. You can use this software in windows as well as mac. There are thousands of templates available. You can use templates by using just the drag and drop feature.
- Shoot and scan your drawings or draw right into the software
- lipsync support
- work on one or multiple frames at a time
- Pan, zoom, rotate, blur, dissolve
- Import/export video, images
- Work on macOS and Windows.
Animaker is online cloud-based software that offers features for all levels of users. This tool best suits you either you are a beginner or an expert. Animaker each updated version loaded with features that help you to create the best animated videos. By using Animaker, you can create 2D, 3D images, videos, infographics, whiteboards, and animated videos. The best thing is that its very version is also available.
- You can create 2D, 2.5D, infographics, handcraft, whiteboard, typography
- Vertical and horizontal video layouts
- 4K HD video support
- animated infographic maker with over 100 charts, 1000 icons, and 3000 maps
- Voice recording, text to speech feature available
Canva is the world’s most popular online tool. You can just create an account and access hundreds of features. Canva allows you to create images, social media posts, website banners, resumes, Logos, animated videos, presentations, image sliders, and many more. There are many libraries available here like Charters, thousand of templates, shapes, borders, and many more.
- Free and paid versions available
- Import/export videos, images
- Download your files in many formats like Jpeg, Png, 4K
- Pre-designed editable templates
- Drag and drop feature available
Hopefully, this guide helps you to get the best animation software for you. You can choose any software that fulfills your needs regarding the device that you are using, and animation.