SEO has a basic two parts:
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
What is on-page SEO?
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing elements on a website in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic from search engines. On-page SEO refers to optimizing both the content and HTML source code of a page.
Importance of on-page SEO
On-page SEO consists of all the elements of SEO you can control best. If you own a website, you can control the technical issues and the quality of your content. We believe on-page issues should all be tackled as they’re in your own hands. If you create an awesome website, it will definitely start ranking. Focusing on on-page SEO will also increase the probability that your off-page SEO strategy will be successful
What features involved in On-Page SEO?
- Page Titles. Your page titles are one of the most important SEO factors on your site. Your page title must be attractive, and keyword must be in it.
- Meta Descriptions. Meta descriptions are an important place to include relevant keywords for your content, as these are used within the search results when your page is listed. So, It’s an important factor in On-Page SEO.
- Meta Tags. Meta tags are very important in On-Page SEO because it’s a set of keywords that you added in the bottom of the page.
- URL Structure. The URL structure is very Important because search engine friendly URL get better crawling.
- Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.) Body tags are important because body tags make your content friendlier and more attractive. It also increases user experience. It also decreases bounce rate.
- Keyword Density. To use keywords in your content is more important because it helps search engine to rank your page easily.
- Image SEO. Image SEO is much important. Rename images with your keywords and add “Image Atl text” in your image. Image SEO is also increasing your traffic.
- Internal Linking. Internal linking is very important because it decreases the bounce rate, increases user experience. In internal linking the link of one page add in another page.
Off-Page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page by getting referrals (Backlinks) for your website from other websites.
Importance of Off-page SEO
Off-Page SEO make a huge impact on a website’s prominence in search engine results. It increases website traffic and also gets search engine trust. This is why they are considered very useful for improving a website’s SEO ranking. Search engines calculate rankings using multiple factors to display search results.
What features involved in Off-Page SEO?
- Directory sites. Get backlinks for your website from directory sites. Add your website in directory sites.
- Social sites. You can get backlink for your website from social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and google+
- Comment in blogs. You can do comments in your niche related blogs and add your post/page link in comments.
- Forums Comments. You can do comments in your niche related Forums to get traffic for your website.
- Article submission. It refers to attracting traffic by submitting SEO optimized articles to popular article submission directories. It is a long term SEO activity which helps increase backlinks and boost the page rank of your website or blog.
- Share slides. In this technique, you can make slides of your article and post on popular Slide share websites to get traffic for your website.
- Infographic visuals. Images along with text content are called Infographics, Infographics is one of the best way to share knowledge or any information of your article through visual graphics, it is one of the quick and clear way to represent data or information through graphics and flow chart.
- Blog outreach. In blog outreach, you should study what other bloggers share before you write a single word of content.
- Web 2.0. Web 2.0 sites are being used to practice black hat SEO. Some website owners create or pay people to build multiple accounts across different web 2.0 sites. These accounts are used to post bulk content filled with keywords.